Firefighters from seven departments had to battle frigid weather along with a house fire in the town of Kaukauna.
Crews were called to a home on Greiner Road near the town hall Tuesday night.
Town Fire Chief Kurt Vanderloop says it was difficult to work with the water freezing while they worked.
Vanderloop says they were a couple of doors down from the town hall, and county emergency responders set up a place there for firefighters to rehab.
He says the fire started in the chimney area and spread throughout the attic.
Vanderloop says there’s fire damage in the attic and extensive water damage to the rest of the house. No one was hurt.