Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- Rodgers and Packers Crush the Panthers 38-17 5:55pm Oct 18
- High School Sports Schedule: Saturday, October 18th 7:25am
- High School Football Playoff: Groupings 6:41am Oct 17
- High School Football Scoreboard; Friday, October 17th 10:18pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, October 17th 6:44am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, October 16th 6:07am
Ebola. Make up your minds. That's the trouble with Ebola....at least when it comes to the whiners in this country.…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
Maybe I should have seen this one coming. Hey Menasha, stop the madness! So now the next great historical building…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago