Thu, April 25, 2013
Draft coverage tonight!
Catch draft coverage on WHBY tonight as the NFL's meat market begins! It would be an extremely dangerous drinking game if you had ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. and how many times he says " this guy has a tremendous upside" or " he's got a big-time motor" or "can he bring his college game into the pros"?! The one thing that is universal is that you just don't know how good these guys are going to be until you bring them in and let them start bangin' around! Packers pick late in round one unless they trade up--we'll talk about it tomorrow on the show!
- Brewers Shut Out Again, fall to 3-14 10:32pm
- No. 9 Kimberly blanks No. 10 Hortonville 10-0 (AUDIO) 9:40am
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, April 24th 9:32am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, April 23rd 7:17am Apr 23
- Bucks come up short; Bulls take game three 9:49pm
- Brewers get 3rd win of the year 3:11pm
I'll discuss on the show.... The bacon-wrapped, deep-fried Oreo...It's a thing. Question is, would you eat it? At least try…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago
"Dishwasher Safe" usually refers to dishes that can go into your dishwasher. In this case, I have a list of…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago