Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- Badgers run all over the Terrapins 2:39pm Oct 24
- High School Football Level 1 Playoff Scores: Friday, October 24th 10:08pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, October 24th & Saturday, October 25th 5:40am
- High School Scores: Thursday, October 23rd 5:31am Oct 23
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursay, October 23rd 6:02am Oct 22
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, October 21st 7:06am
Hey I love a joke as much as the next guy. Heck, probably more. But this guy who decorated his…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Here they are... Snoop Dog's line of his own painted socks... SnoopSocks. I'll be talking about this among other things…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago