Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- Governor Walker Supports "Jock Tax" to Help Fund New Milwaukee Arena 10:54am
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, January 27th 8:41am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, January 27th 6:11am
- Packers Sign New Punter 5:46am Jan 26
- High School Sports Schedule for Monday, January 26th 8:43am Jan 24
- Bucks Make It Rain 3's 9:01pm
There it is. For now, this is only being tested in the Philippines. But the question I ask...would you want…
posted by Philcast 4 hours ago
How to fix the NFL Pro Bowl? --the goofy uniforms --the goofy way they pick teams --the goofy concept --the…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago