Fri, August 23, 2013
10 Commandments to Live By
These are like the Ten Commandments to follow in life all of the time!
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout the journey.
2. So why is a Car's WINDSHIELD so large & the Rear View Mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look Ahead and Move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few minutes to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.
5. Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always need a Base of Gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end!
7. When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when GOD doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked Saint Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, March 5th 6:10am
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, March 6th 2:45am Mar 05
- Appleton United Hockey Team Falls in State Quarters 9:49pm
- Wisconsin, Big Ten Champs! 9:24pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, March 5th 5:50am Mar 04
- Bucks dropped by Warriors 11:58pm
Okay, I give up. What is it? Today while working in my home office I threw a couple of area…
posted by Philcast 10 hours ago
Thanks to Common Councilman Jeff Jirschele, who joined us to chat about the approval of the land for the Exhibition…
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago