Wed, January 8, 2014
Daily Survival Kit
DAILY SURVIVAL KIT
Today, I am giving you a Daily Survival Kit to help you each day…………
TOOTHPICK….to remind you to pick the good qualities in everyone, including yourself.
RUBBER BAND…..to remind you to be flexible. Things might not always go the
way you want, but it can be worked out.
BAND-AID…..to remind you to heal hurt feelings, either yours or someone else’s.
ERASER…..to remind you everyone makes mistakes. That’s okay, we learn by our errors.
CANDY KISS…..to remind you everyone needs a hug or a compliment every day.
MINT…..to remind you that you are worth a mint to your family and me.
BUBBLE GUM…..to remind you to stick with it and you can accomplish anything.
PENCIL…..to remind you to list your blessings every day.
TEA BAG…..to remind you to take time to relax daily and go over that list of blessings.
This is what makes life worth living every minute, every day.
WISHING YOU LOVE, GRATITUDE, FRIENDS TO CHERISH, CARING, SHARING, LAUGHTER, MUSIC
AND WARM FEELINGS IN YOUR HEART ALL YEAR.
- Bucks roll past Magic; break 10 year losing streak in Orlando 8:22pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, January 29th 8:00am Jan 28
- Gutierrez Signed to Ten Day Contract by Bucks 10:00am
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, January 27th 9:00am Jan 27
- Governor Walker Supports "Jock Tax" to Help Fund New Milwaukee Arena 10:54am
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, January 27th 8:41am
Thursday on the Noon Hour, Ellen Evensen and Melissa Graber from Big Brothers Big Sisters Fox Valley Region joined us.…
posted by Justin Hull 1 day ago
That picture pretty much sums up how I feel about this year's Super Bowl. My Pack Yak co-host Rich Ratay…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago