Wed, January 8, 2014
Daily Survival Kit
DAILY SURVIVAL KIT
Today, I am giving you a Daily Survival Kit to help you each day…………
TOOTHPICK….to remind you to pick the good qualities in everyone, including yourself.
RUBBER BAND…..to remind you to be flexible. Things might not always go the
way you want, but it can be worked out.
BAND-AID…..to remind you to heal hurt feelings, either yours or someone else’s.
ERASER…..to remind you everyone makes mistakes. That’s okay, we learn by our errors.
CANDY KISS…..to remind you everyone needs a hug or a compliment every day.
MINT…..to remind you that you are worth a mint to your family and me.
BUBBLE GUM…..to remind you to stick with it and you can accomplish anything.
PENCIL…..to remind you to list your blessings every day.
TEA BAG…..to remind you to take time to relax daily and go over that list of blessings.
This is what makes life worth living every minute, every day.
WISHING YOU LOVE, GRATITUDE, FRIENDS TO CHERISH, CARING, SHARING, LAUGHTER, MUSIC
AND WARM FEELINGS IN YOUR HEART ALL YEAR.
- High School Sports Schedule: Wednesday, October 1st 10:15am
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, September 30th 5:58am Sep 30
- High School Sports Schdule: Tuesday, September 30th 9:43am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 29th 6:26am Sep 29
- High School Sports Scheudle: Monday, September 29th 8:38am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, September 26th & 27th 5:51am
Think pink. October is here and although I think most of us are indeed already aware of breast cancer, almost…
posted by Philcast 14 hours ago
I don't get it. So this couple sits through really poor service and rewards the server with a $100.00 tip…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago