Wed, January 8, 2014
Daily Survival Kit
DAILY SURVIVAL KIT
Today, I am giving you a Daily Survival Kit to help you each day…………
TOOTHPICK….to remind you to pick the good qualities in everyone, including yourself.
RUBBER BAND…..to remind you to be flexible. Things might not always go the
way you want, but it can be worked out.
BAND-AID…..to remind you to heal hurt feelings, either yours or someone else’s.
ERASER…..to remind you everyone makes mistakes. That’s okay, we learn by our errors.
CANDY KISS…..to remind you everyone needs a hug or a compliment every day.
MINT…..to remind you that you are worth a mint to your family and me.
BUBBLE GUM…..to remind you to stick with it and you can accomplish anything.
PENCIL…..to remind you to list your blessings every day.
TEA BAG…..to remind you to take time to relax daily and go over that list of blessings.
This is what makes life worth living every minute, every day.
WISHING YOU LOVE, GRATITUDE, FRIENDS TO CHERISH, CARING, SHARING, LAUGHTER, MUSIC
AND WARM FEELINGS IN YOUR HEART ALL YEAR.
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, September 16th 6:50am Sep 16
- Brewers win in extra innings 11:22pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, September 16th 8:16am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 15th 5:40am Sep 15
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, September 15th 7:14am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, September 12th & Saturday, September 13th 5:49am
Samantha Schroth of Greenville suffered a paralyzing injury in a freak accident while at a cottage in northwestern Minnesota…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 1 day ago
CLICK HERE to see more info about next year's "Festa Cianciola" PhilCast listener trip. We announced the trip on the…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago