Fri, August 23, 2013
10 Commandments to Live By
These are like the Ten Commandments to follow in life all of the time!
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout the journey.
2. So why is a Car's WINDSHIELD so large & the Rear View Mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look Ahead and Move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few minutes to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.
5. Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always need a Base of Gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end!
7. When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when GOD doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked Saint Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.
- T-Rats hang on to win at Clinton 7:13am May 25
- Brewers beat the Braves in extra innings 11:15pm May 24
- Gennett, Brewers push past Braves 9:30pm
- Kimberly baseball and Kaukauna softball win FVA titles 6:30am
- Kane County downs Timber Rattlers in series finale 6:29am May 23
- UW-Whitewater and UW-La Crosse advance to DIII World Series 7:06am
John Ross, Guest on the Good Neighbor Show, Tuesday, May 24, 2016 Topic: LaCie Rugged RAID portable hard drive My…
posted by The Good Neighbor 2 days ago
CLICK HERE for a good starting grid spotter guide to see the drivers and their cars. Here is the listener/driver…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago