Wed, January 29, 2014
Fable of the Porcupine
It was the coldest winter ever – many animals died because of the cold. The porcupines, realizing the situation, decided to group together. This way they covered and protected themselves; but the quills of each one wounded their closest companions even though they gave off heat to each other. After awhile they decided to distance themselves one from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their companions or disappear from the Earth. Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. This way they leaned to live with the little wounds that were caused by the close relationship with their companion, but the most important part of it, was the heat that came from the others. This way they were able to survive.
Moral of the Story:
The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but the best is when each individual learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person’s good qualities.
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 29th 6:26am Sep 29
- High School Sports Scheudle: Monday, September 29th 8:38am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, September 26th & 27th 5:51am Sep 28
- Packers Offense Bounces Back and Crush the Bears 6:01pm
- Brewers fall to Cubs to finish 2014 season 4:43pm Sep 27
- Brewers slip past the Cubs 9:18pm
I don't get it. So this couple sits through really poor service and rewards the server with a $100.00 tip…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Heroin has been a drug of choice in northeastern Wisconsin, but there's evidence methamphetamine is making a comeback. MEG…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 2 days ago