Mon, February 6, 2012
On the Monday PhilCast I pull Pack Yak star Rich Ratay out of moth balls to join me in the studio to talk all things Super Bowl in the first hour of the show.
I've got one word that I think best describes my Super Sunday. Plus I'll have my personal favorite top three ads.
Madonna's halftime...am I the only one? I swear had no one told me about the 'finger' incident I would have never known it happened.
Talk to you at 3:00.
- Brewers can't hold down Pirates late 9:08pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, September 19th 6:49am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, September 18th 6:28am
- Brewers lose to Cardinals in the 13th 12:11am Sep 18
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, September 18th 8:05am
- High School Sports Scores: Wednesday, September 17th 6:00am
Samantha Schroth of Greenville suffered a paralyzing injury in a freak accident while at a cottage in northwestern Minnesota…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 3 days ago
CLICK HERE to see more info about next year's "Festa Cianciola" PhilCast listener trip. We announced the trip on the…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago