Mon, February 6, 2012
On the Monday PhilCast I pull Pack Yak star Rich Ratay out of moth balls to join me in the studio to talk all things Super Bowl in the first hour of the show.
I've got one word that I think best describes my Super Sunday. Plus I'll have my personal favorite top three ads.
Madonna's halftime...am I the only one? I swear had no one told me about the 'finger' incident I would have never known it happened.
Talk to you at 3:00.
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, September 3rd 7:39am
- Area high school football schedule - Friday, September 4th 4:16am Sep 03
- Brewers sweep the Pirates 9:46pm
- Packers 38, Saints 10 9:02pm
- Cedar Rapids downs Timber Rattlers 5:49am Sep 02
- Brewers beat Pirates once again! 11:09pm
Finally, the end is here for the pre-season. As you know, I am not a fan. Thursday: A one-hour PhilCast…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
The Appleton West football team outscored Oshkosh West 37-30 in a dramatic win last Friday. I spoke with West head…
posted by Alex Solsma 2 days ago