Mon, February 6, 2012
On the Monday PhilCast I pull Pack Yak star Rich Ratay out of moth balls to join me in the studio to talk all things Super Bowl in the first hour of the show.
I've got one word that I think best describes my Super Sunday. Plus I'll have my personal favorite top three ads.
Madonna's halftime...am I the only one? I swear had no one told me about the 'finger' incident I would have never known it happened.
Talk to you at 3:00.
- Training camp notes – 08/04/2015 5:49am Aug 03
- Brewers can't handle Padres, lose 13-5 10:19pm Aug 02
- Cubs sweep the Brewers 5:13pm Aug 01
- Home Runs Continue to Hurt Brewers fall to Cubs 4-2 9:34pm Jul 31
- Brewers Offense Continues to Struggle lose to Cubs 4-1 10:35pm Jul 30
- Brewers give up runs late, lose to Cubs 5-2 10:19pm
Tune in to the Tuesday PhilCast for an ArmBEARgeddon 2015 alert with a twist. It's a celeb alert, proving once…
posted by Philcast 1 hour ago
Training camp continues today for the Packers at Ray Nitchke Field. It will begin at 8:20 am. Notes from Monday:…
posted by Alex Solsma 4 hours ago