- Amber Alert once issued for murder suspect 5:05am
- Burke calls for more tuition tax deductions 5:04am
- Effort underway to recycle more plastic 5:03am Apr 17
- Pirates Blow Open Close Game Late, Whip Brewers 11-2 9:31pm
- Appleton officers cleared in shooting 3:30pm
- G.C. police find woman accused of taking sons 3:30pm
Mon, February 6, 2012
On the Monday PhilCast I pull Pack Yak star Rich Ratay out of moth balls to join me in the studio to talk all things Super Bowl in the first hour of the show.
I've got one word that I think best describes my Super Sunday. Plus I'll have my personal favorite top three ads.
Madonna's halftime...am I the only one? I swear had no one told me about the 'finger' incident I would have never known it happened.
Talk to you at 3:00.
I don't know what Jesus actually looks like, but I imagine him to look just like Robert Powell did in…
posted by Philcast 5 hours ago
CLICK HERE to watch the video. It says it all. I'll be talking about the story of a homeless man,…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago