Tue, August 21, 2012
The 'new' Kimberly
Well thank goodness we now know that our friends in Kimberly live in a progressive community!
Or would that be a progressive village? It takes a village I've heard.
This is like one of those puzzles where you try to find what's different in the renditions.
So Kimberly has a new logo. What was so important that they had to make a change?
A) Kimberly now has more trees it appears
B) We now know that Kimberly is a village because it says so
C) (as covered above) it's a progressive place
D) The stacks that are no more are now a lighter shade of gray (wasn't that a song in the 60's?)
E) Apparently the sun either rises or sets on Kimberly as well now.
New font and all, celebrate well Kimberly.
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, December 18th 6:17am Dec 18
- Bucks dethrone Kings for road win 11:54pm Dec 17
- Short handed Bucks fall to Trail Blazers 11:36pm
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, December 16th 5:46am Dec 16
- A Very Impressive Debut for Marquette's Luke Fischer 10:51pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, December 16th 8:59am
Somehow this poor guy who owns a plumbing company in Texas is now taking all kinds of heat through no…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Do the terrorists win if they don't show this movie? Do the terrorists win if you don't go see this…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago