Thu, September 13, 2012
The only thing I hate more than the Bears (well, maybe the Vikings too) is Jay Cutler.
I don't know...
There's just something about this guy that rubs me the wrong way.
Chicago in general is kind like that with me too.
Big city and all that stuff sure, but there's just something about that place I don't care for.
There's an attitude toward us here in Wisconsin that they have that looks down on us. So any time 'little' Green bay can stick it to the big shots in Chicago I'm all for it.
Or maybe it's just the traffic there.
Did I mention I can't stand Jay Cutler?
Packers 27 Bears who cares
- Counsell wins in managerial debut 9:31pm
- Brewers name Counsell manager (AUDIO) 11:13am
- Packers wrap up draft with five Saturday selections 9:29am
- High School Sports Schedule for Monday, May 4th 8:36am
- Roenicke fired, Counsell reportedly set to replace him 7:32am
- Gennett rehabs with Timber Rattlers (AUDIO) 6:33am
I'm still not sure how a shirtless guy with a hammer ends up upside down, caught in a basketball net.…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Recently the Fox Cities Regional Partnership hosted their "Talent Uplaod" event, bring in college students from the Midwest to the…
posted by Justin Hull 4 days ago