- Rain records nearly fall on Thanksgiving 1:05pm
- Local stores ready for Small Business Saturday 1:04pm
- Lawmaker wants ignition interlock for 1st OWI 1:03pm
- The Draw opening in Appleton flats 1:02pm
- Study calls for trainers on football sidelines 1:01pm
- Thanksgiving night deals impact Black Friday 5:05am
Thu, September 13, 2012
The only thing I hate more than the Bears (well, maybe the Vikings too) is Jay Cutler.
I don't know...
There's just something about this guy that rubs me the wrong way.
Chicago in general is kind like that with me too.
Big city and all that stuff sure, but there's just something about that place I don't care for.
There's an attitude toward us here in Wisconsin that they have that looks down on us. So any time 'little' Green bay can stick it to the big shots in Chicago I'm all for it.
Or maybe it's just the traffic there.
Did I mention I can't stand Jay Cutler?
Packers 27 Bears who cares
Wishing you and yours as happy a Thanksgiving as that turkey is having in the picture. Associate producer "Z-Bart" will…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago
It's that time again.... The Tuesday PhilCast will be a celebration of all things that are my favorite holiday of…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago