Fri, April 5, 2013
"Restaurant Impossible" coming to Wisconsin
For the first time ever, Chef Robert Irvine is bringing his Food Network show "Restaurant Impossible" to Wisconsin and it will happen next week down in Twin Lakes, just south of Lake Geneva.
Today on the PhilCast I'll chat with the man who owns the place that will get the makeover from Chef Robert and his team. We'll talk right after the 3:30 news.
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, March 31st 9:43am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, March 30th 6:33am Mar 30
- Hawks hand Bucks their second straight loss 9:15pm
- How does Sam Dekker get ready for the Final Four? Joining Dan Patrick 3:13pm
- Guion stays a Packer 9:26am
- High School Sports Schedule for Monday, March 30th 7:18am
June 23rd. The Rolling Stones roll into Milwaukee to open Summerfest a day early on the shores of Lake Michigan.…
posted by Philcast 10 hours ago
WHBY'S Alex Solsma joined me on the Noon Hour Monday. It was a crazy weekend in College Hoops around…
posted by Justin Hull 1 day ago