Fri, April 5, 2013
"Restaurant Impossible" coming to Wisconsin
For the first time ever, Chef Robert Irvine is bringing his Food Network show "Restaurant Impossible" to Wisconsin and it will happen next week down in Twin Lakes, just south of Lake Geneva.
Today on the PhilCast I'll chat with the man who owns the place that will get the makeover from Chef Robert and his team. We'll talk right after the 3:30 news.
- Training camp notes – 08/04/2015 5:49am Aug 03
- Brewers can't handle Padres, lose 13-5 10:19pm Aug 02
- Cubs sweep the Brewers 5:13pm Aug 01
- Home Runs Continue to Hurt Brewers fall to Cubs 4-2 9:34pm Jul 31
- Brewers Offense Continues to Struggle lose to Cubs 4-1 10:35pm Jul 30
- Brewers give up runs late, lose to Cubs 5-2 10:19pm
Mile of Music starts Thursday, but we lean towards Wednesday night as WHBY joins the Mile of Music crew for…
posted by Daves Blog 8 hours ago
Tune in to the Tuesday PhilCast for an ArmBEARgeddon 2015 alert with a twist. It's a celeb alert, proving once…
posted by Philcast 11 hours ago