Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- Kimberly baseball and Kaukauna softball win FVA titles 6:30am
- Kane County downs Timber Rattlers in series finale 6:29am May 23
- UW-Whitewater and UW-La Crosse advance to DIII World Series 7:06am May 22
- Mets Sweep Brewers in the Big Apple 4:04pm May 21
- Mets knock off the Brewers 6:34pm May 20
- Matz Silences Brewer Bats 9:33pm
Remember the bright yellow rubber wristbands that Lance Armstrong came up with called "Livestrong" that were all the rage before…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
There it is, the bike that Trek gave to Brett Favre and the bike that he will be riding in…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago