Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, January 30th 9:12am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, January 29th 6:15am Jan 29
- Bucks roll past Magic; break 10 year losing streak in Orlando 8:22pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, January 29th 8:00am Jan 28
- Gutierrez Signed to Ten Day Contract by Bucks 10:00am
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, January 27th 9:00am
The Media Education Foundation analyzed last year's game, which took three hours and 23 minutes between kickoff and the end…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Thursday on the Noon Hour, Ellen Evensen and Melissa Graber from Big Brothers Big Sisters Fox Valley Region joined us.…
posted by Justin Hull 2 days ago