Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, May 28th 7:12am
- High School Sports Results: Thursday, May 28th 5:48am May 27
- Brewers swept at home, lose to Giants 3-1 3:41pm
- Appleton North hires new Boy's Soccer Coach 7:40am
- High School Sports Schedule: Wednesday, May 27th 7:14am
- High School Sports Results: Tuesday, May 26th 5:51am
Today, May 28th, is National Hamburger Day. That can only mean one thing; We need some place to deliver some…
posted by Philcast 3 hours ago
These individual little cakes are amazing and ready to eat in one minute! Ingredients: 1 box Angel Food Cake mix…
posted by The Good Neighbor 2 days ago