Tue, June 24, 2014
When to quit your job
Things are very different now than they used to be at work.
Times were you landed a solid job at a good company and you worked there for decades until you retired and they gave you a lunch and a gold watch.
Not any more.
In fact, if you are staying at your current job out of some sense of loyalty, you're making a financial mistake.
You'd do better to move on every few years.
I'll have the story from the experts as part of the Tuesday PhilCast.
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 29th 6:26am Sep 29
- High School Sports Scheudle: Monday, September 29th 8:38am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, September 26th & 27th 5:51am Sep 28
- Packers Offense Bounces Back and Crush the Bears 6:01pm
- Brewers fall to Cubs to finish 2014 season 4:43pm Sep 27
- Brewers slip past the Cubs 9:18pm
I don't get it. So this couple sits through really poor service and rewards the server with a $100.00 tip…
posted by Philcast 16 hours ago
Heroin has been a drug of choice in northeastern Wisconsin, but there's evidence methamphetamine is making a comeback. MEG…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 1 day ago