Tue, June 24, 2014
When to quit your job
Things are very different now than they used to be at work.
Times were you landed a solid job at a good company and you worked there for decades until you retired and they gave you a lunch and a gold watch.
Not any more.
In fact, if you are staying at your current job out of some sense of loyalty, you're making a financial mistake.
You'd do better to move on every few years.
I'll have the story from the experts as part of the Tuesday PhilCast.
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, December 22nd 9:40am
- High School Sports Schedule: Saturday, December 27th 9:17am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, December 19th & Saturday, December 20th 6:45am
- Week 16 NFL Scoreboard 5:48am Dec 21
- Packers Clinch Playoff Spot with win in Tampa 5:24pm
- Bucks fall late to Clippers 10:14am
Law enforcement agencies, firefighters, medical officials, social workers and others in Winnebago county are working to launch a CART…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 4 hours ago
It is a tradition on the PhilCast each Christmas show and this year is no exception. A while back, in…
posted by Philcast 5 hours ago