Mon, February 6, 2012
On the Monday PhilCast I pull Pack Yak star Rich Ratay out of moth balls to join me in the studio to talk all things Super Bowl in the first hour of the show.
I've got one word that I think best describes my Super Sunday. Plus I'll have my personal favorite top three ads.
Madonna's halftime...am I the only one? I swear had no one told me about the 'finger' incident I would have never known it happened.
Talk to you at 3:00.
- Balanced Scoring Leads Wisconsin Past Prairie View A&M 9:48pm Nov 24
- Marquette tops ASU in OT 9:49pm Nov 23
- Bucks top the Pistons 9:40pm Nov 22
- Badgers Take Down VCU in New York 10:19pm
- Packers Snap 3 Game Losing Streak in Impressive Fashion 8:18pm Nov 21
- Bucks dominated by Pacers 8:36pm
Wishing you and yours as happy a Thanksgiving as that turkey is having in the picture. Associate producer "Z-Bart" will…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
It's that time again.... The Tuesday PhilCast will be a celebration of all things that are my favorite holiday of…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago