- G.B. captain accepts Appleton chief position 1:05pm
- Agreement reached on Kimberly project 1:04pm
- DNR changing deer registration next year 1:03pm
- Police ask hunters to watch for missing man 1:02pm
- Sen. Johnson reacts to Obama immigration action 1:01pm
- Cost of Thanksgiving dinner slighlty higher 1:00pm
Tue, August 21, 2012
The 'new' Kimberly
Well thank goodness we now know that our friends in Kimberly live in a progressive community!
Or would that be a progressive village? It takes a village I've heard.
This is like one of those puzzles where you try to find what's different in the renditions.
So Kimberly has a new logo. What was so important that they had to make a change?
A) Kimberly now has more trees it appears
B) We now know that Kimberly is a village because it says so
C) (as covered above) it's a progressive place
D) The stacks that are no more are now a lighter shade of gray (wasn't that a song in the 60's?)
E) Apparently the sun either rises or sets on Kimberly as well now.
New font and all, celebrate well Kimberly.
- Little Chute falls in division 4 state football championship 9:33pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, November 20th 8:03am Nov 19
- #3 Badgers Cruise Past UWGB 84-60 10:55pm
- Bucks drop Nets in 3-OT's 9:07pm
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, November 18th 5:46am Nov 18
- Marquette loses on road to Ohio State 9:11pm
Yes, it's a rare SATURDAY blog posting here from me. I'm up early on a Saturday in late November, and…
posted by Philcast 1 hour ago
Friday, Dec. 12th PhilCast show. LIVE from the Outer Edge Stage in Appleton. 303 Oneida St. No reservations. No tickets…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago