Thu, September 13, 2012
The only thing I hate more than the Bears (well, maybe the Vikings too) is Jay Cutler.
I don't know...
There's just something about this guy that rubs me the wrong way.
Chicago in general is kind like that with me too.
Big city and all that stuff sure, but there's just something about that place I don't care for.
There's an attitude toward us here in Wisconsin that they have that looks down on us. So any time 'little' Green bay can stick it to the big shots in Chicago I'm all for it.
Or maybe it's just the traffic there.
Did I mention I can't stand Jay Cutler?
Packers 27 Bears who cares
- High School Sports Schedule for Monday, April 27th 9:17am Apr 26
- Timber Rattlers sweep Peoria 8:59pm
- Brewers defeat the Cardinals 4:28pm Apr 25
- Bucks down Bulls in Game 4 on Bayless GW 7:49pm Apr 24
- Brewers Shut Out Again, fall to 3-14 10:32pm
- No. 9 Kimberly blanks No. 10 Hortonville 10-0 (AUDIO) 9:40am
I'll discuss on the show.... The bacon-wrapped, deep-fried Oreo...It's a thing. Question is, would you eat it? At least try…
posted by Philcast 6 days ago
"Dishwasher Safe" usually refers to dishes that can go into your dishwasher. In this case, I have a list of…
posted by Philcast 7 days ago