Fri, September 28, 2012
A lesson to learn from the "Bearded Lady"
There she is.
No Photoshop here, just a dose of reality and perhaps a lesson or two learned from this woman in line at a store.
Yes, that's a woman with facial hair....lots of it.
Some guy thought it would be funny to snap a picture of her and post it on the internet.
What he didn't count on was learning a life lesson in a complete turn around thanks to the comments people left about her and what he had done.
What happened in the end is that something good came out of something that started ugly. It's a fascinating story that I'll comment on to start the Friday PhilCast.
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, March 3rd 6:14am Mar 02
- Individual State Wrestling Recap (AUDIO) 7:42am Mar 01
- Badgers Clinch Share of Big Ten Title on Senior Day 6:25pm Feb 28
- Bucks Offense Struggles Again on West Coast Trip 10:52pm
- Appleton United Advances to State 7:42am
- Lakers slip past the Bucks 12:00am
Do you see it? Here is the portrait of Bill Clinton that the painter says includes his personal dig, a…
posted by Philcast 1 hour ago
When I talk to Erin Davisson today we'll have to chat about a TV we both watch, Fashion Police, and…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago