Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- Packers beat the Raiders 10:50pm
- Brewers blunders help Bucs beat Crew 10:49pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, August 21st & Saturday, August 22nd 9:51am
- Brewers host Pittsburgh - Preview 7:33am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, August 21st 4:47am Aug 21
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, August 21st 11:43am
I did...in a long, cold pour! Yep, did the Ice Bucket Challenge just moments ago at Sturdevant & Associates in…
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago
There were wieners everywhere, and quite FRANKly, I was RELISHing every moment last night at the Red Ox Seafood and…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago