Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, October 21st 7:06am Oct 21
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesay, October 21st 8:50am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, October 20th 5:47am Oct 20
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 20th 9:30am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, October 18th & October 19th 6:14am
- Week 7 NFL Scoreboard 5:18am
So here's "Missy", a cat that I think has used up at least one of those nine lives that people…
posted by Philcast 15 hours ago
3-4 T. flour ½ tsp. salt ¼ tsp. pepper 1-1/2 tsp. dry mustard 1-1/2 to 2 lbs. round steak, cut…
posted by The Good Neighbor 1 day ago