Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- Badgers run all over the Terrapins 2:39pm Oct 24
- High School Football Level 1 Playoff Scores: Friday, October 24th 10:08pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, October 24th & Saturday, October 25th 5:40am
- High School Scores: Thursday, October 23rd 5:31am Oct 23
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursay, October 23rd 6:02am Oct 22
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, October 21st 7:06am
Hey I love a joke as much as the next guy. Heck, probably more. But this guy who decorated his…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
Here they are... Snoop Dog's line of his own painted socks... SnoopSocks. I'll be talking about this among other things…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago