Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, August 21st & Saturday, August 22nd 9:51am
- Brewers host Pittsburgh - Preview 7:33am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, August 21st 4:47am Aug 21
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, August 21st 11:43am
- Week 1: High School Football Schedule 9:22am Aug 20
- Brewers lose to Toronto 4:27pm
I did...in a long, cold pour! Yep, did the Ice Bucket Challenge just moments ago at Sturdevant & Associates in…
posted by Daves Blog 5 hours ago
There were wieners everywhere, and quite FRANKly, I was RELISHing every moment last night at the Red Ox Seafood and…
posted by Philcast 10 hours ago