Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- Rodgers and Packers Crush the Panthers 38-17 5:55pm Oct 18
- High School Sports Schedule: Saturday, October 18th 7:25am
- High School Football Playoff: Groupings 6:41am Oct 17
- High School Football Scoreboard; Friday, October 17th 10:18pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, October 17th 6:44am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, October 16th 6:07am
Ebola. Make up your minds. That's the trouble with Ebola....at least when it comes to the whiners in this country.…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
Maybe I should have seen this one coming. Hey Menasha, stop the madness! So now the next great historical building…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago