Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, March 5th 6:10am
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, March 6th 2:45am Mar 05
- Appleton United Hockey Team Falls in State Quarters 9:49pm
- Wisconsin, Big Ten Champs! 9:24pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, March 5th 5:50am Mar 04
- Bucks dropped by Warriors 11:58pm
Okay, I give up. What is it? Today while working in my home office I threw a couple of area…
posted by Philcast 10 hours ago
Thanks to Common Councilman Jeff Jirschele, who joined us to chat about the approval of the land for the Exhibition…
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago