Wed, April 23, 2014
It pays to play dumb
Sometimes it pays to screw up.
Today on the PhilCast I have a couple of related stories regarding household chores and repairs.
I've got a great list of the ways guys screw up basic cleaning chores around the house. This has worked to our advantage in the long run.
The second and related list is of basic household repairs that used to be thought of as 'man's work' around the house but nowadays, not so much.
Also on the Wednesday show, People Magazine's Most Beautiful Person.
And some audio from last night's Late Night, when Dave and Colbert got together on the show before the passing of the torch that is still to come.
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, September 30th 5:58am Sep 30
- High School Sports Schdule: Tuesday, September 30th 9:43am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 29th 6:26am Sep 29
- High School Sports Scheudle: Monday, September 29th 8:38am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, September 26th & 27th 5:51am Sep 28
- Packers Offense Bounces Back and Crush the Bears 6:01pm
I don't get it. So this couple sits through really poor service and rewards the server with a $100.00 tip…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Heroin has been a drug of choice in northeastern Wisconsin, but there's evidence methamphetamine is making a comeback. MEG…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 2 days ago