Tue, June 24, 2014
When to quit your job
Things are very different now than they used to be at work.
Times were you landed a solid job at a good company and you worked there for decades until you retired and they gave you a lunch and a gold watch.
Not any more.
In fact, if you are staying at your current job out of some sense of loyalty, you're making a financial mistake.
You'd do better to move on every few years.
I'll have the story from the experts as part of the Tuesday PhilCast.
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, September 16th 8:16am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 15th 5:40am Sep 15
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, September 15th 7:14am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, September 12th & Saturday, September 13th 5:49am
- Week 2 NFL Scoreboard 5:21am Sep 14
- Down 18, Rodgers and Nelson lead Packers to come behind win! 8:24pm
CLICK HERE to see more info about next year's "Festa Cianciola" PhilCast listener trip. We announced the trip on the…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Just a heads up to make sure to be listening to the PhilCast on Monday afternoon. Right after the 4:30…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago