Tue, June 24, 2014
When to quit your job
Things are very different now than they used to be at work.
Times were you landed a solid job at a good company and you worked there for decades until you retired and they gave you a lunch and a gold watch.
Not any more.
In fact, if you are staying at your current job out of some sense of loyalty, you're making a financial mistake.
You'd do better to move on every few years.
I'll have the story from the experts as part of the Tuesday PhilCast.
- Kimberly student-athletes sign letters of intent 5:17am Feb 10
- Marquette defeats Providence in Double-OT 8:49pm
- Wisconsin 72, Nebraska 61 7:51pm Feb 09
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, February 9th 6:58am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, February 8th 6:45am Feb 08
- Favre elected to Hall of Fame 6:59am
OK, when you order a whole lobster like this, I'm pretty sure you're really getting a lobster. But when you…
posted by Philcast 2 hours ago
It's Weigh-In Wednesday Week Five, and if you go into the Tub Club we now have a special sound effect…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago