- G.B. captain accepts Appleton chief position 1:05pm
- Agreement reached on Kimberly project 1:04pm
- DNR changing deer registration next year 1:03pm
- Police ask hunters to watch for missing man 1:02pm
- Sen. Johnson reacts to Obama immigration action 1:01pm
- Cost of Thanksgiving dinner slighlty higher 1:00pm
Rattlers with 5 All-Stars
The Midwest League announced the rosters for the 2014 All-Star Game and Five Wisconsin Timber Rattlers will be playing for the West Team.
Catcher Clint Coulter was selected as the starting Designated Hitter. Coulter leads the league with 11 home runs and is second with 43 RBI.
3B Taylor Brennan is also making an All-Star start. Brennan has 5 homers on the year and his .383 on-base-percentage is 10th in the League. One of his homers was Wednesday’s walk-off winner for the Rattlers in their 6-4 win over Cedar Rapids.
Three pitchers also got the nod: Barrett Astin, Preston Gainey, and Taylor Williams. Astin has an era of 4.22 and his five wins are tied for 3rd in the Midwest League. Gainey’s 3.38 ERA leads the Rattlers and is top-20 in the league. Williams is close behind Gainey with a 3.42 ERA and has a 3-1 record.
The All-Star game will be played June 17th at West Michigan.
posted : June, 5th by WSCO
- No. 3 Badgers too much for Boise St. 11:52pm
- Badgers knock off the Hawkeyes 6:28pm
- Marquette suffers loss to Nebraska-Omaha 3:43pm Nov 20
- Little Chute falls in division 4 state football championship 9:33pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, November 20th 8:03am Nov 19
- #3 Badgers Cruise Past UWGB 84-60 10:55pm
Yes, it's a rare SATURDAY blog posting here from me. I'm up early on a Saturday in late November, and…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Friday, Dec. 12th PhilCast show. LIVE from the Outer Edge Stage in Appleton. 303 Oneida St. No reservations. No tickets…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago