Gallardo and Brewers Defense Shine in Pittsburgh!
Yovani Gallardo pitched 7 scoreless innings and Francisco Rodriguez earned his 1st four out save since 2011 as the Milwaukee Brewers shut out the Pittsburgh Pirates 1-0 Sunday afternoon at PNC Park. The Brewers defense was outstanding, Ryan Braun threw out Neil Walker at home in the 1st inning and Jean Segura saved a run in the 9th inning with a diving stop at shortstop. And Rodriguez earned his 19th save of the season when Carlos Gomez made a nice running catch to end the game. With the win, Gallardo is now 4-4 on the season and the Brewers are 38-26 in 2014. The Brewers only had 4 hits on the day with Jonathan Lucroy getting three of those hits. Lucroy scored the only run in the 7th on a Aramis Ramirez RBI Ground Out. The Brewers will have the day off on Monday before beginning a three game series in New York versus the Mets.
posted : June, 8th by WSCO
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 21st 8:50am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, October 20th 5:47am Oct 20
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 20th 9:30am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, October 18th & October 19th 6:14am
- Week 7 NFL Scoreboard 5:18am Oct 19
- Rodgers and Packers Crush the Panthers 38-17 5:55pm
CLICK HERE to watch. This stuff used to be done just at Christmas, but I guess that's not the case…
posted by Philcast 6 hours ago
Coming up on the Monday PhilCast.... 3-4=Pack Yak with Rich Ratay. Plenty to be happy about after a convincing win…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago