- G.B. captain accepts Appleton chief position 1:05pm
- Agreement reached on Kimberly project 1:04pm
- DNR changing deer registration next year 1:03pm
- Police ask hunters to watch for missing man 1:02pm
- Sen. Johnson reacts to Obama immigration action 1:01pm
- Cost of Thanksgiving dinner slighlty higher 1:00pm
Brewers host San Francisco - Preview
After Monday’s off day, the Milwaukee Brewers return to the field Tuesday to open a series with the San Francisco Giants at Miller Park.
Milwaukee enters Tuesday with a 1 game lead over St. Louis and a 1 ½ game lead over Pittsburgh in the National League Central.
The remaining schedule for the Brewers will tough. Of their final 50-games, 33-games will be against teams vying for a playoff spot; 19 of those against teams in the National League Central.
The Giants are also in a tight division race. They trail the L.A Dodgers by 1 ½ games. The Dodgers come to Miller Park for the weekend.
Milwaukee and San Francisco have yet to play in 2014. The teams will meet in San Francisco to close out the month of August.
Tuesday – 7:10 First Pitch, 6:35 pregame on 1150 WHBY
Milwaukee: Jimmy Nelson (1-2, 4.30 ERA)
San Francisco: Tim Lincecum (9-7, 4.21 ERA)
Wednesday - 7:10 First Pitch, 6:35 pregame on 1150 WHBY
Milwaukee: Yovani Gallardo (6-5, 3.38 ERA)
San Francisco: Ryan Vogelsong (6-8, 3.88 ERA)
Thursday - 1:10 First Pitch, 12:35 pregame on 1150 WHBY
Milwaukee: Wily Peralta (13-6, 3.52 ERA)
San Francisco: Jake Peavy (1-1, 4.73 ERA)
NL Central Standings:
• Brewers (61-51)
• Cardinals (59-51) – 1 GB
• Pirates (59-52) – 1 ½ GB
• Reds (56-56) – 5 GB
• Cubs (47-63) – 13 GB
Rest of the NL Central Schedule:
• St. Louis opens a 3-game series with Boston at Busch Stadium Tuesday
• Pittsburgh opens a 3-game series with Miami at PNC Park Tuesday
• Cincinnati opened a 4-game series with Cleveland Monday. They lost 7-1.
• Chicago opens a 3-game series in Colorado Tuesday.
posted : August, 5th by WSCO
- No. 3 Badgers too much for Boise St. 11:52pm
- Badgers knock off the Hawkeyes 6:28pm
- Marquette suffers loss to Nebraska-Omaha 3:43pm Nov 20
- Little Chute falls in division 4 state football championship 9:33pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, November 20th 8:03am Nov 19
- #3 Badgers Cruise Past UWGB 84-60 10:55pm
Yes, it's a rare SATURDAY blog posting here from me. I'm up early on a Saturday in late November, and…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Friday, Dec. 12th PhilCast show. LIVE from the Outer Edge Stage in Appleton. 303 Oneida St. No reservations. No tickets…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago