Brewers losing streak now at 8 games!
For the first time since 2004, the Chicago Cubs swept the Milwaukee Brewers at Wrigley Field as they knocked off the Brewers 6-2 Wednesday night. It was a rough return for Matt Garza who gave up 6 runs in 3 innings pitched. The Brewers conclude their 9 game road trip with a 1-8 record and losing their past 8 games. The Brewers now trail the first place St. Louis Cardinals by 3 games. The two teams will meet beginning tomorrow night at Miller Park in a four game series. Wily Peralta gets the start for the Brewers while Michael Wacha returns from the Disabled List to pitch for the Cards. Thursday nights game can be heard on 95.3 WSCO with the pre-game show at 6:35pm and first pitch at 7:10pm.
posted : September, 3rd by WSCO
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, October 21st 7:06am Oct 21
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesay, October 21st 8:50am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, October 20th 5:47am Oct 20
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 20th 9:30am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, October 18th & October 19th 6:14am
- Week 7 NFL Scoreboard 5:18am
So here's "Missy", a cat that I think has used up at least one of those nine lives that people…
posted by Philcast 11 hours ago
3-4 T. flour ½ tsp. salt ¼ tsp. pepper 1-1/2 tsp. dry mustard 1-1/2 to 2 lbs. round steak, cut…
posted by The Good Neighbor 1 day ago