Rattlers fall in playoff opener
The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers opened the 2014 Midwest League Playoffs with a 7-3 loss to Kane County Wednesday night. The Cougars hold a 1-0 lead in the best of three opening round series.
Mike Olt's 3-run 5th inning homer broke the game open for Kane County. Olt is on a rehab assignment with the Cougars, an affiliate of the Chicago Cubs.
Jen-Ho Tseng tossed 6-innings of 2-hit baseball for he Cougars to earn the win while Rattlers starter Clint Terry surrendered 5-runs in 5-innings for the loss.
David Denson homered in the loss for the Rattlers.
Game two is tonight at Kane County. Wisconsin needs a win to force a game three which would be Friday, same location. Rattlers send Preston Gainey against the Cougars Duane Underwood. First pitch is 6pm central.
Elsewhere around the Midwest League Playoffs:
Lake County over South Bend 6-2
Fort Wayne over West Michigan 7-5
Burlington over Cedar Rapids 2-0
posted : September, 4th by WSCO
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, October 21st 7:06am Oct 21
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesay, October 21st 8:50am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, October 20th 5:47am Oct 20
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 20th 9:30am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, October 18th & October 19th 6:14am
- Week 7 NFL Scoreboard 5:18am
So here's "Missy", a cat that I think has used up at least one of those nine lives that people…
posted by Philcast 16 hours ago
3-4 T. flour ½ tsp. salt ¼ tsp. pepper 1-1/2 tsp. dry mustard 1-1/2 to 2 lbs. round steak, cut…
posted by The Good Neighbor 1 day ago