Gallardo and Brewers Defense Shine in Pittsburgh!
Yovani Gallardo pitched 7 scoreless innings and Francisco Rodriguez earned his 1st four out save since 2011 as the Milwaukee Brewers shut out the Pittsburgh Pirates 1-0 Sunday afternoon at PNC Park. The Brewers defense was outstanding, Ryan Braun threw out Neil Walker at home in the 1st inning and Jean Segura saved a run in the 9th inning with a diving stop at shortstop. And Rodriguez earned his 19th save of the season when Carlos Gomez made a nice running catch to end the game. With the win, Gallardo is now 4-4 on the season and the Brewers are 38-26 in 2014. The Brewers only had 4 hits on the day with Jonathan Lucroy getting three of those hits. Lucroy scored the only run in the 7th on a Aramis Ramirez RBI Ground Out. The Brewers will have the day off on Monday before beginning a three game series in New York versus the Mets. News Talk 1150-WHBY will have the pre-game show at 5:35pm and first pitch at 6:10pm. Marco Estrada gets the start for the Brewers.
posted : June, 8th by WHBY
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, October 21st 7:06am Oct 21
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesay, October 21st 8:50am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, October 20th 5:47am Oct 20
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 20th 9:30am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, October 18th & October 19th 6:14am
- Week 7 NFL Scoreboard 5:18am
So here's "Missy", a cat that I think has used up at least one of those nine lives that people…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
3-4 T. flour ½ tsp. salt ¼ tsp. pepper 1-1/2 tsp. dry mustard 1-1/2 to 2 lbs. round steak, cut…
posted by The Good Neighbor 2 days ago