Daniels is ready to hit somebody (PACKERS)
Training camp continues Monday for the Green Bay Packers. After a couple of just helmets workouts over the weekend, the players will be in full pads for the first time in camp.
For some players, the change is welcomed. Third-year defensive lineman Mike Daniels is one of those players anxious for Monday’s workout.
“I like to hit, ever since I was a little kid” Daniels said. “That’s real football. It’s part of the game.”
Daniels was one of the few bright spots on the Packers defense in 2013. He was second on the team in sacks with 6 ½ (Clay Matthews, 7 ½) and stepped up in the locker room as a vocal leader.
The outspoken Daniels quoted a former World Champ as he went on about his excitement to hit someone; “like Mike Tyson said, everyone has to play til they get punched in the mouth. So, we’ll do a lot of mouth punching (Monday).”
After Monday’s workout, the Packers will take Tuesday off before morning workouts Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Saturday is Family Night at Lambeau Field.
posted : July, 28th by WHBY
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, October 21st 7:06am Oct 21
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesay, October 21st 8:50am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, October 20th 5:47am Oct 20
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 20th 9:30am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, October 18th & October 19th 6:14am
- Week 7 NFL Scoreboard 5:18am
So here's "Missy", a cat that I think has used up at least one of those nine lives that people…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
3-4 T. flour ½ tsp. salt ¼ tsp. pepper 1-1/2 tsp. dry mustard 1-1/2 to 2 lbs. round steak, cut…
posted by The Good Neighbor 2 days ago