- G.B. captain accepts Appleton chief position 1:05pm
- Agreement reached on Kimberly project 1:04pm
- DNR changing deer registration next year 1:03pm
- Police ask hunters to watch for missing man 1:02pm
- Sen. Johnson reacts to Obama immigration action 1:01pm
- Cost of Thanksgiving dinner slighlty higher 1:00pm
Daniels is ready to hit somebody (PACKERS)
Training camp continues Monday for the Green Bay Packers. After a couple of just helmets workouts over the weekend, the players will be in full pads for the first time in camp.
For some players, the change is welcomed. Third-year defensive lineman Mike Daniels is one of those players anxious for Monday’s workout.
“I like to hit, ever since I was a little kid” Daniels said. “That’s real football. It’s part of the game.”
Daniels was one of the few bright spots on the Packers defense in 2013. He was second on the team in sacks with 6 ½ (Clay Matthews, 7 ½) and stepped up in the locker room as a vocal leader.
The outspoken Daniels quoted a former World Champ as he went on about his excitement to hit someone; “like Mike Tyson said, everyone has to play til they get punched in the mouth. So, we’ll do a lot of mouth punching (Monday).”
After Monday’s workout, the Packers will take Tuesday off before morning workouts Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Saturday is Family Night at Lambeau Field.
posted : July, 28th by WHBY
- No. 3 Badgers too much for Boise St. 11:52pm
- Badgers knock off the Hawkeyes 6:28pm
- Marquette suffers loss to Nebraska-Omaha 3:43pm Nov 20
- Little Chute falls in division 4 state football championship 9:33pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, November 20th 8:03am Nov 19
- #3 Badgers Cruise Past UWGB 84-60 10:55pm
Yes, it's a rare SATURDAY blog posting here from me. I'm up early on a Saturday in late November, and…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Friday, Dec. 12th PhilCast show. LIVE from the Outer Edge Stage in Appleton. 303 Oneida St. No reservations. No tickets…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago