Daniels is ready to hit somebody (PACKERS)
Training camp continues Monday for the Green Bay Packers. After a couple of just helmets workouts over the weekend, the players will be in full pads for the first time in camp.
For some players, the change is welcomed. Third-year defensive lineman Mike Daniels is one of those players anxious for Monday’s workout.
“I like to hit, ever since I was a little kid” Daniels said. “That’s real football. It’s part of the game.”
Daniels was one of the few bright spots on the Packers defense in 2013. He was second on the team in sacks with 6 ½ (Clay Matthews, 7 ½) and stepped up in the locker room as a vocal leader.
The outspoken Daniels quoted a former World Champ as he went on about his excitement to hit someone; “like Mike Tyson said, everyone has to play til they get punched in the mouth. So, we’ll do a lot of mouth punching (Monday).”
After Monday’s workout, the Packers will take Tuesday off before morning workouts Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Saturday is Family Night at Lambeau Field.
posted : July, 28th by WHBY
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursay, October 30th 5:50am Oct 29
- Bucks stung by Hornets in OT of season opener 9:04pm Oct 27
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 27th 9:35am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, October 24th & Saturday, October 25th 7:26am
- Week 8 NFL Scoreboard 5:19am Oct 26
- Packers 4 game winning streak ends in New Orleans! 11:16pm
Happy Halloween Weekend... Since I have the day off Friday to freeze while handing out candy to kids, the Thursday…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Coming up on the Wednesday PhilCast show.... We'll play the "Yes or BS" game in the first hour. One lucky…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago