National Shows
Show Information:
Weather Now:
News » WHBY News
Your Story

Fire damages town of Neenah home

Fire damaged a farmhouse in the town of Neenah this morning.

Investigators believe it was sparked by a hair dryer that was left on a mattress.

The house is east of Highway 76, in the 1400 block of Highway JJ.

Fire Chief Ed King says smoke and flames were coming from the front door, when they got there around 7:15 a.m. He says a first-floor bedroom, and front porch area, are gutted.

King says he believes the fire caused between $50,000 and $60,000 in damage.

posted : August, 6th by WHBY


LATEST BLOGS
Think pink. October is here and although I think most of us are indeed already aware of breast cancer, almost…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
I don't get it. So this couple sits through really poor service and rewards the server with a $100.00 tip…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
     Heroin has been a drug of choice in northeastern Wisconsin, but there's evidence methamphetamine is making a comeback.  MEG…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 3 days ago