Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, May 21st 6:41am May 21
- Brewers implode in 10-1 loss to Atlanta 9:32pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, May 21st 9:52am
- High School Sports Scores: Wednesday, May 20th 8:28am May 20
- Brewers fall to the Tigers 9:10pm
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, May 19th 7:17am
I'll open up the Memorial Day Weekend Friday show with a trip down to Indy to talk about the Indy…
posted by Philcast 1 hour ago
Here it is... The Tray Typer KFC is trying these out in Germany and they're a big hit. No one…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago