Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- Guerra Shuts down the Pirates, Brewers win 3-1 11:00pm Jul 27
- Brewers slammed by Diamondbacks 10:29pm Jul 26
- Gennett Leads Brewers Past D-Backs 10:55pm Jul 25
- Brewers knock off the Diamondbacks 9:48pm Jul 24
- Cubs take Series at Miller Park 5:26pm Jul 23
- Nieuwenhuis and Davies lead Brewers Past the Cubs 10:06pm
The PhilCast comes to you live from the Outagamie County Fair in Seymour, WI on Friday. Remember this little guy…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
Nice work if you can find it...and especially if you like craft beer. Federal tax dollars funding a job as…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago