Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, October 21st 7:06am Oct 21
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesay, October 21st 8:50am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, October 20th 5:47am Oct 20
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 20th 9:30am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, October 18th & October 19th 6:14am
- Week 7 NFL Scoreboard 5:18am
So here's "Missy", a cat that I think has used up at least one of those nine lives that people…
posted by Philcast 3 hours ago
3-4 T. flour ½ tsp. salt ¼ tsp. pepper 1-1/2 tsp. dry mustard 1-1/2 to 2 lbs. round steak, cut…
posted by The Good Neighbor 1 day ago