Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, March 5th 6:10am
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, March 6th 2:45am Mar 05
- Appleton United Hockey Team Falls in State Quarters 9:49pm
- Wisconsin, Big Ten Champs! 9:24pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, March 5th 5:50am Mar 04
- Bucks dropped by Warriors 11:58pm
Okay, I give up. What is it? Today while working in my home office I threw a couple of area…
posted by Philcast 14 hours ago
Thanks to Common Councilman Jeff Jirschele, who joined us to chat about the approval of the land for the Exhibition…
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago