Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- Packers beat the Raiders 10:50pm
- Brewers blunders help Bucs beat Crew 10:49pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, August 21st & Saturday, August 22nd 9:51am
- Brewers host Pittsburgh - Preview 7:33am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, August 21st 4:47am Aug 21
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, August 21st 11:43am
I did...in a long, cold pour! Yep, did the Ice Bucket Challenge just moments ago at Sturdevant & Associates in…
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago
There were wieners everywhere, and quite FRANKly, I was RELISHing every moment last night at the Red Ox Seafood and…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago