Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- Brewers name Counsell manager (AUDIO) 11:13am
- Packers wrap up draft with five Saturday selections 9:29am
- High School Sports Schedule for Monday, May 4th 8:36am
- Roenicke fired, Counsell reportedly set to replace him 7:32am
- Gennett rehabs with Timber Rattlers (AUDIO) 6:33am May 03
- Brewers Win Series for 1st time since 2014 5:12pm
I'm still not sure how a shirtless guy with a hammer ends up upside down, caught in a basketball net.…
posted by Philcast 12 hours ago
Recently the Fox Cities Regional Partnership hosted their "Talent Uplaod" event, bring in college students from the Midwest to the…
posted by Justin Hull 3 days ago