Mon, February 4, 2013
Best and worst from SB 47!
Best and Worst from Sunday's Super Bowl: best has to be the pre-game show of Phil Mickelson winning the Phoenix Open...it's just fun to see golf and 75 degree weather! Oh, second best was the power going off right in the middle of Phil Simms commentary during the 3rd quarter! Now, the worst has to be shared by the cast of buffoons that James Brown works with on CBS' coverage. Dan Marino, who just admitted he had a love child with a CBS employee, who constantly bumbles his commentary. Bill Cowher, who has good insights, but can rarely spit them out. Rivaled only by the almost unintelligible Shannon Sharpe, and capped off by the oft-cliched Boomer Esiason.
- Kimberly student-athletes sign letters of intent 5:17am Feb 10
- Marquette defeats Providence in Double-OT 8:49pm
- Wisconsin 72, Nebraska 61 7:51pm Feb 09
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, February 9th 6:58am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, February 8th 6:45am Feb 08
- Favre elected to Hall of Fame 6:59am
It's Weigh-In Wednesday Week Five, and if you go into the Tub Club we now have a special sound effect…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
It's the doughnut of the day on Fat Tuesday, but most people do not even come close to properly pronouncing…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago