Thu, April 25, 2013
Draft coverage tonight!
Catch draft coverage on WHBY tonight as the NFL's meat market begins! It would be an extremely dangerous drinking game if you had ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. and how many times he says " this guy has a tremendous upside" or " he's got a big-time motor" or "can he bring his college game into the pros"?! The one thing that is universal is that you just don't know how good these guys are going to be until you bring them in and let them start bangin' around! Packers pick late in round one unless they trade up--we'll talk about it tomorrow on the show!
- Governor Walker Supports "Jock Tax" to Help Fund New Milwaukee Arena 10:54am
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, January 27th 8:41am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, January 27th 6:11am
- Packers Sign New Punter 5:46am Jan 26
- High School Sports Schedule for Monday, January 26th 8:43am Jan 24
- Bucks Make It Rain 3's 9:01pm
There it is. For now, this is only being tested in the Philippines. But the question I ask...would you want…
posted by Philcast 4 hours ago
How to fix the NFL Pro Bowl? --the goofy uniforms --the goofy way they pick teams --the goofy concept --the…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago