Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, March 4th 3:24am Mar 04
- Bucks dropped by Warriors 11:58pm
- Marquette can't catch St. John's 10:18pm Mar 03
- Nuggets hand Bucks third straight loss 10:25pm
- High School Sports Scores for Tuesday, March 3rd 8:53pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, March 3rd 6:14am
One of the stories I'll be talking about on the Wednesday PhilCast is the case of some parents in trouble…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Do you see it? Here is the portrait of Bill Clinton that the painter says includes his personal dig, a…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago