Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, October 31st & Saturday, November 1st 6:46am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, October 30th 4:43am Oct 30
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursay, October 30th 5:50am Oct 29
- Bucks stung by Hornets in OT of season opener 9:04pm Oct 27
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 27th 9:35am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, October 24th & Saturday, October 25th 7:26am
Happy Halloween Weekend... Since I have the day off Friday to freeze while handing out candy to kids, the Thursday…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Coming up on the Wednesday PhilCast show.... We'll play the "Yes or BS" game in the first hour. One lucky…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago