Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, November 24th 7:25am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, November 20th through Saturday, November 22nd 5:50am
- Week 12 NFL Scoreboard 5:47am Nov 23
- Packers Nip Vikings in Minnesota 3:53pm Nov 22
- No. 3 Badgers too much for Boise St. 11:52pm
- Badgers knock off the Hawkeyes 6:28pm
So there it is.... The Christmas tree the city put up in Reading, PA that residents think is so ugly…
posted by Philcast 10 hours ago
Yes, it's a rare SATURDAY blog posting here from me. I'm up early on a Saturday in late November, and…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago