Mon, February 4, 2013
Best and worst from SB 47!
Best and Worst from Sunday's Super Bowl: best has to be the pre-game show of Phil Mickelson winning the Phoenix Open...it's just fun to see golf and 75 degree weather! Oh, second best was the power going off right in the middle of Phil Simms commentary during the 3rd quarter! Now, the worst has to be shared by the cast of buffoons that James Brown works with on CBS' coverage. Dan Marino, who just admitted he had a love child with a CBS employee, who constantly bumbles his commentary. Bill Cowher, who has good insights, but can rarely spit them out. Rivaled only by the almost unintelligible Shannon Sharpe, and capped off by the oft-cliched Boomer Esiason.
- Brewers Shut Out Again, fall to 3-14 10:32pm
- No. 9 Kimberly blanks No. 10 Hortonville 10-0 (AUDIO) 9:40am
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, April 24th 9:32am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, April 23rd 7:17am Apr 23
- Bucks come up short; Bulls take game three 9:49pm
- Brewers get 3rd win of the year 3:11pm
I'll discuss on the show.... The bacon-wrapped, deep-fried Oreo...It's a thing. Question is, would you eat it? At least try…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago
"Dishwasher Safe" usually refers to dishes that can go into your dishwasher. In this case, I have a list of…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago