Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, September 3rd 7:39am
- Area high school football schedule - Friday, September 4th 4:16am Sep 03
- Brewers sweep the Pirates 9:46pm
- Packers 38, Saints 10 9:02pm
- Cedar Rapids downs Timber Rattlers 5:49am Sep 02
- Brewers beat Pirates once again! 11:09pm
Finally, the end is here for the pre-season. As you know, I am not a fan. Thursday: A one-hour PhilCast…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
The Appleton West football team outscored Oshkosh West 37-30 in a dramatic win last Friday. I spoke with West head…
posted by Alex Solsma 2 days ago