Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- Cubs sweep the Brewers 5:13pm Aug 01
- Home Runs Continue to Hurt Brewers fall to Cubs 4-2 9:34pm Jul 31
- Brewers Offense Continues to Struggle lose to Cubs 4-1 10:35pm Jul 30
- Brewers give up runs late, lose to Cubs 5-2 10:19pm
- T-Rats win fifth straight 5:48am Jul 29
- Brewers lose to Giants, 5-0 5:53pm
Training camp continues today for the Packers at Ray Nitchke Field. It will begin at 8:20 am. Notes from…
posted by Alex Solsma 1 hour ago
From AARP Magazine Research into men's and women's brains finds men have more connectivity front to back, while women have…
posted by The Good Neighbor 8 hours ago