Sat, January 26, 2013
Sorry, no Pro Bowl!
Just can't do it! The NFL's version of an All-Star game, the Pro Bowl, has become such a farce that we just can't justify 4 hours of airtime to that lousy "game". It's nothing more than an offensive exhibition, since no one wants to hit, tackle or exert more than the bare minimum. I know the NFL wants to keep some form of Pro Bowl game going, but this year's game might be the swan song. I don't know of anyone who watches or listens to the whole thing...it's just not worth it! We will air the Super Bowl though, immediately following Badger basketball on Sunday the 3rd at about 5pm!
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, April 17th 9:33am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, April 16th 6:11am Apr 16
- Brewers shut out 3:42pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, April 16th 8:44am
- Darner introduced as Green Bay's men's basketball coach (AUDIO) 6:45am Apr 15
- Bucks bounced by Celtics 9:32pm
The PhilCast closes shop for the week a half-hour early Friday for Brewers' baseball on HBY. But we'll still be…
posted by Philcast 14 hours ago
That's the descripton of the Thursday PhilCast. Afternoon Brewers' baseball on WHBY should end at 4:00-ish and then the PhilCast…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago