- Brewers Bats Silenced by Cobb! Fall to Rays 5-1 10:00pm
- Man arrested for shooting in Poygan 1:05pm
- Plan to connect Fox Cities, Oshkosh progressing 1:04pm
- Absentee voting underway for fall primary 1:03pm
- Ozanne says fight against heroin a priority 1:02pm
- Study: Third of Americans facing debt collectors 1:01pm
Thu, April 25, 2013
Draft coverage tonight!
Catch draft coverage on WHBY tonight as the NFL's meat market begins! It would be an extremely dangerous drinking game if you had ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. and how many times he says " this guy has a tremendous upside" or " he's got a big-time motor" or "can he bring his college game into the pros"?! The one thing that is universal is that you just don't know how good these guys are going to be until you bring them in and let them start bangin' around! Packers pick late in round one unless they trade up--we'll talk about it tomorrow on the show!
Sunday Night Football, the most popular thing on TV during the NFL season, returns to us on September 4th and…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
There she is, the young lady they say is too beautiful to play volleyball on her team. Her own coach…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago