Thu, April 25, 2013
Draft coverage tonight!
Catch draft coverage on WHBY tonight as the NFL's meat market begins! It would be an extremely dangerous drinking game if you had ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. and how many times he says " this guy has a tremendous upside" or " he's got a big-time motor" or "can he bring his college game into the pros"?! The one thing that is universal is that you just don't know how good these guys are going to be until you bring them in and let them start bangin' around! Packers pick late in round one unless they trade up--we'll talk about it tomorrow on the show!
- High School Sports Schedule: Wednesday, October 1st 10:15am
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, September 30th 5:58am Sep 30
- High School Sports Schdule: Tuesday, September 30th 9:43am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 29th 6:26am Sep 29
- High School Sports Scheudle: Monday, September 29th 8:38am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, September 26th & 27th 5:51am
Think pink. October is here and although I think most of us are indeed already aware of breast cancer, almost…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
I don't get it. So this couple sits through really poor service and rewards the server with a $100.00 tip…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago