Wed, January 8, 2014
Daily Survival Kit
DAILY SURVIVAL KIT
Today, I am giving you a Daily Survival Kit to help you each day…………
TOOTHPICK….to remind you to pick the good qualities in everyone, including yourself.
RUBBER BAND…..to remind you to be flexible. Things might not always go the
way you want, but it can be worked out.
BAND-AID…..to remind you to heal hurt feelings, either yours or someone else’s.
ERASER…..to remind you everyone makes mistakes. That’s okay, we learn by our errors.
CANDY KISS…..to remind you everyone needs a hug or a compliment every day.
MINT…..to remind you that you are worth a mint to your family and me.
BUBBLE GUM…..to remind you to stick with it and you can accomplish anything.
PENCIL…..to remind you to list your blessings every day.
TEA BAG…..to remind you to take time to relax daily and go over that list of blessings.
This is what makes life worth living every minute, every day.
WISHING YOU LOVE, GRATITUDE, FRIENDS TO CHERISH, CARING, SHARING, LAUGHTER, MUSIC
AND WARM FEELINGS IN YOUR HEART ALL YEAR.
- Knight, Bucks put away Pistons 9:13pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, November 25th 8:47am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, November 24th 6:44am Nov 24
- Marquette squeaks by NJIT 10:43pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, November 24th 7:25am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, November 20th through Saturday, November 22nd 5:50am
So there it is.... The Christmas tree the city put up in Reading, PA that residents think is so ugly…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago