Wed, January 29, 2014
Fable of the Porcupine
It was the coldest winter ever – many animals died because of the cold. The porcupines, realizing the situation, decided to group together. This way they covered and protected themselves; but the quills of each one wounded their closest companions even though they gave off heat to each other. After awhile they decided to distance themselves one from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their companions or disappear from the Earth. Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. This way they leaned to live with the little wounds that were caused by the close relationship with their companion, but the most important part of it, was the heat that came from the others. This way they were able to survive.
Moral of the Story:
The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but the best is when each individual learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person’s good qualities.
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 15th 5:40am Sep 15
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, September 15th 7:14am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, September 12th & Saturday, September 13th 5:49am
- Week 2 NFL Scoreboard 5:21am Sep 14
- Down 18, Rodgers and Nelson lead Packers to come behind win! 8:24pm
- Milwaukee pounds Cincinnati 4:45pm
CLICK HERE to see more info about next year's "Festa Cianciola" PhilCast listener trip. We announced the trip on the…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Just a heads up to make sure to be listening to the PhilCast on Monday afternoon. Right after the 4:30…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago