Fri, August 23, 2013
10 Commandments to Live By
These are like the Ten Commandments to follow in life all of the time!
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout the journey.
2. So why is a Car's WINDSHIELD so large & the Rear View Mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look Ahead and Move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few minutes to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.
5. Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always need a Base of Gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end!
7. When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when GOD doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked Saint Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, March 31st 9:43am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, March 30th 6:33am Mar 30
- Hawks hand Bucks their second straight loss 9:15pm
- How does Sam Dekker get ready for the Final Four? Joining Dan Patrick 3:13pm
- Guion stays a Packer 9:26am
- High School Sports Schedule for Monday, March 30th 7:18am
June 23rd. The Rolling Stones roll into Milwaukee to open Summerfest a day early on the shores of Lake Michigan.…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
WHBY'S Alex Solsma joined me on the Noon Hour Monday. It was a crazy weekend in College Hoops around…
posted by Justin Hull 2 days ago