Wed, January 29, 2014
Fable of the Porcupine
It was the coldest winter ever – many animals died because of the cold. The porcupines, realizing the situation, decided to group together. This way they covered and protected themselves; but the quills of each one wounded their closest companions even though they gave off heat to each other. After awhile they decided to distance themselves one from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their companions or disappear from the Earth. Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. This way they leaned to live with the little wounds that were caused by the close relationship with their companion, but the most important part of it, was the heat that came from the others. This way they were able to survive.
Moral of the Story:
The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but the best is when each individual learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person’s good qualities.
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, October 31st & Saturday, November 1st 6:46am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, October 30th 4:43am Oct 30
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursay, October 30th 5:50am Oct 29
- Bucks stung by Hornets in OT of season opener 9:04pm Oct 27
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 27th 9:35am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, October 24th & Saturday, October 25th 7:26am
Happy Halloween Weekend... Since I have the day off Friday to freeze while handing out candy to kids, the Thursday…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Coming up on the Wednesday PhilCast show.... We'll play the "Yes or BS" game in the first hour. One lucky…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago