Mon, February 6, 2012
On the Monday PhilCast I pull Pack Yak star Rich Ratay out of moth balls to join me in the studio to talk all things Super Bowl in the first hour of the show.
I've got one word that I think best describes my Super Sunday. Plus I'll have my personal favorite top three ads.
Madonna's halftime...am I the only one? I swear had no one told me about the 'finger' incident I would have never known it happened.
Talk to you at 3:00.
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 20th 9:30am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, October 18th & October 19th 6:14am
- Week 7 NFL Scoreboard 5:18am Oct 19
- Rodgers and Packers Crush the Panthers 38-17 5:55pm Oct 18
- High School Football Playoff Pairings 3:15pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Saturday, October 18th 7:25am
Coming up on the Monday PhilCast.... 3-4=Pack Yak with Rich Ratay. Plenty to be happy about after a convincing win…
posted by Philcast 10 hours ago
Ebola. Make up your minds. That's the trouble with Ebola....at least when it comes to the whiners in this country.…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago