Mon, February 6, 2012
On the Monday PhilCast I pull Pack Yak star Rich Ratay out of moth balls to join me in the studio to talk all things Super Bowl in the first hour of the show.
I've got one word that I think best describes my Super Sunday. Plus I'll have my personal favorite top three ads.
Madonna's halftime...am I the only one? I swear had no one told me about the 'finger' incident I would have never known it happened.
Talk to you at 3:00.
- Brewers Shut Out Again, fall to 3-14 10:32pm
- No. 9 Kimberly blanks No. 10 Hortonville 10-0 (AUDIO) 9:40am
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, April 24th 9:32am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, April 23rd 7:17am Apr 23
- Bucks come up short; Bulls take game three 9:49pm
- Brewers get 3rd win of the year 3:11pm
I'll discuss on the show.... The bacon-wrapped, deep-fried Oreo...It's a thing. Question is, would you eat it? At least try…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago
"Dishwasher Safe" usually refers to dishes that can go into your dishwasher. In this case, I have a list of…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago