Tue, August 21, 2012
The 'new' Kimberly
Well thank goodness we now know that our friends in Kimberly live in a progressive community!
Or would that be a progressive village? It takes a village I've heard.
This is like one of those puzzles where you try to find what's different in the renditions.
So Kimberly has a new logo. What was so important that they had to make a change?
A) Kimberly now has more trees it appears
B) We now know that Kimberly is a village because it says so
C) (as covered above) it's a progressive place
D) The stacks that are no more are now a lighter shade of gray (wasn't that a song in the 60's?)
E) Apparently the sun either rises or sets on Kimberly as well now.
New font and all, celebrate well Kimberly.
- Badgers knock off the Golden Bears 10:36pm
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, December 22nd 9:40am
- High School Sports Schedule: Saturday, December 27th 9:17am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, December 19th & Saturday, December 20th 6:45am
- Week 16 NFL Scoreboard 5:48am Dec 21
- Packers Clinch Playoff Spot with win in Tampa 5:24pm
Law enforcement agencies, firefighters, medical officials, social workers and others in Winnebago county are working to launch a CART…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 14 hours ago
It is a tradition on the PhilCast each Christmas show and this year is no exception. A while back, in…
posted by Philcast 15 hours ago