- Rain records nearly fall on Thanksgiving 1:05pm
- Local stores ready for Small Business Saturday 1:04pm
- Lawmaker wants ignition interlock for 1st OWI 1:03pm
- The Draw opening in Appleton flats 1:02pm
- Study calls for trainers on football sidelines 1:01pm
- Thanksgiving night deals impact Black Friday 5:05am
Tue, August 21, 2012
The 'new' Kimberly
Well thank goodness we now know that our friends in Kimberly live in a progressive community!
Or would that be a progressive village? It takes a village I've heard.
This is like one of those puzzles where you try to find what's different in the renditions.
So Kimberly has a new logo. What was so important that they had to make a change?
A) Kimberly now has more trees it appears
B) We now know that Kimberly is a village because it says so
C) (as covered above) it's a progressive place
D) The stacks that are no more are now a lighter shade of gray (wasn't that a song in the 60's?)
E) Apparently the sun either rises or sets on Kimberly as well now.
New font and all, celebrate well Kimberly.
Wishing you and yours as happy a Thanksgiving as that turkey is having in the picture. Associate producer "Z-Bart" will…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago
It's that time again.... The Tuesday PhilCast will be a celebration of all things that are my favorite holiday of…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago