Tue, August 21, 2012
The 'new' Kimberly
Well thank goodness we now know that our friends in Kimberly live in a progressive community!
Or would that be a progressive village? It takes a village I've heard.
This is like one of those puzzles where you try to find what's different in the renditions.
So Kimberly has a new logo. What was so important that they had to make a change?
A) Kimberly now has more trees it appears
B) We now know that Kimberly is a village because it says so
C) (as covered above) it's a progressive place
D) The stacks that are no more are now a lighter shade of gray (wasn't that a song in the 60's?)
E) Apparently the sun either rises or sets on Kimberly as well now.
New font and all, celebrate well Kimberly.
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, October 31st & Saturday, November 1st 6:46am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, October 30th 4:43am Oct 30
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursay, October 30th 5:50am Oct 29
- Bucks stung by Hornets in OT of season opener 9:04pm Oct 27
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 27th 9:35am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, October 24th & Saturday, October 25th 7:26am
Happy Halloween Weekend... Since I have the day off Friday to freeze while handing out candy to kids, the Thursday…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Coming up on the Wednesday PhilCast show.... We'll play the "Yes or BS" game in the first hour. One lucky…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago