Fri, September 28, 2012
A lesson to learn from the "Bearded Lady"
There she is.
No Photoshop here, just a dose of reality and perhaps a lesson or two learned from this woman in line at a store.
Yes, that's a woman with facial hair....lots of it.
Some guy thought it would be funny to snap a picture of her and post it on the internet.
What he didn't count on was learning a life lesson in a complete turn around thanks to the comments people left about her and what he had done.
What happened in the end is that something good came out of something that started ugly. It's a fascinating story that I'll comment on to start the Friday PhilCast.
- Individual State Wrestling Recap (AUDIO) 7:42am Mar 01
- Badgers Clinch Share of Big Ten Title on Senior Day 6:25pm Feb 28
- Bucks Offense Struggles Again on West Coast Trip 10:52pm
- Appleton United Advances to State 7:42am
- Lakers slip past the Bucks 12:00am Feb 27
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, February 27th 9:40am
When I talk to Erin Davisson today we'll have to chat about a TV we both watch, Fashion Police, and…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Today it's what color is the dress? Yesterday it was Llama Drama. What will tomorrow bring on the Wild West…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago
In 15-years of radio, I may have received one of my favorite press releases ever, today. Tom Neises, one of…
posted by Justin Hull 5 days ago