Wed, March 13, 2013
Time once again for "PhilCast Bracket Madness" and you can sign up to play along as of today. When it's all over, who will be the last PhilCast family member standing to win the coveted champion's sweatshirt, a one-of-a-kind hand made by SuperFan Judy? Will it be you? We'll stuff a PhilCast iPod holder with some coupons from the prize closet for you too. But mostly, lets be honest, it's about bragging rights. And for Reggie the Executive Producer it's about beating me at least.
All you have to do is sign up to play. CLICK HERE to get that done.
Fill out the information they need to set up your account and then to make sure you are in our group, here are some instructions for you to follow after you sign up.
--Click 'Join a public group'
--Search for 'PhilCast'
--Once at "PhilCast' click 'Join Group'
It's that simple. Take a look around and see who else is in the group and follow all of our progress there. The teams will be announced and posted as of Sunday night and then you can start filling out your brackets.
GOOD LUCK! (except for YOU Reggie)
- Brewers beat the Braves in extra innings 11:15pm May 24
- Gennett, Brewers push past Braves 9:30pm
- Kimberly baseball and Kaukauna softball win FVA titles 6:30am
- Kane County downs Timber Rattlers in series finale 6:29am May 23
- UW-Whitewater and UW-La Crosse advance to DIII World Series 7:06am May 22
- Mets Sweep Brewers in the Big Apple 4:04pm
John Ross, Guest on the Good Neighbor Show, Tuesday, May 24, 2016 Topic: LaCie Rugged RAID portable hard drive My…
posted by The Good Neighbor 2 days ago
CLICK HERE for a good starting grid spotter guide to see the drivers and their cars. Here is the listener/driver…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago