Fri, April 5, 2013
"Restaurant Impossible" coming to Wisconsin
For the first time ever, Chef Robert Irvine is bringing his Food Network show "Restaurant Impossible" to Wisconsin and it will happen next week down in Twin Lakes, just south of Lake Geneva.
Today on the PhilCast I'll chat with the man who owns the place that will get the makeover from Chef Robert and his team. We'll talk right after the 3:30 news.
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, May 28th 7:12am
- High School Sports Results: Thursday, May 28th 5:48am May 27
- Brewers swept at home, lose to Giants 3-1 3:41pm
- Appleton North hires new Boy's Soccer Coach 7:40am
- High School Sports Schedule: Wednesday, May 27th 7:14am
- High School Sports Results: Tuesday, May 26th 5:51am
Today, May 28th, is National Hamburger Day. That can only mean one thing; We need some place to deliver some…
posted by Philcast 11 hours ago
These individual little cakes are amazing and ready to eat in one minute! Ingredients: 1 box Angel Food Cake mix…
posted by The Good Neighbor 2 days ago