Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- Brewers Win Series for 1st time since 2014 5:12pm May 01
- Packers Select WR Ty Montgomery in 3rd Round 10:15pm
- Packers Select Another Cornerback with 2nd Round Pick 8:54pm
- 2nd Wisconsin Badger Selected in NFL Draft 8:08pm
- Brewers lose pitching battle against Cubs, 1-0 4:01pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, May 1st 10:50am
Recently the Fox Cities Regional Partnership hosted their "Talent Uplaod" event, bring in college students from the Midwest to the…
posted by Justin Hull 2 days ago
We close out the PhilCast week Friday with a show shortened by an afternoon Brewers' game in Chicago. We should…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago