Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- High School Football Scores: October 9, 2015 9:39pm
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, October 8th 7:10am
- Area high school football schedule - Friday, October 9th 6:28am Oct 07
- Packers sign Gaston to practice squad 6:48am Oct 06
- McCarthy reacts to Philbin news 6:50am Oct 04
- Packers head to 4-0 7:05pm
No, really. An Irish wake hearse car show is one of the things we'll be talking about during Friday's award-winning…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Houston over Indy Kansas City over Chicago Cincinnati over Seattle Atlanta over Washington Tampa Bay over Jacksonville Philadelphia over New…
posted by Justin Hull 2 days ago