Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, December 19th & Saturday, December 20th 7:25am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, December 18th 6:17am Dec 18
- Bucks dethrone Kings for road win 11:54pm Dec 17
- Short handed Bucks fall to Trail Blazers 11:36pm
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, December 16th 5:46am Dec 16
- A Very Impressive Debut for Marquette's Luke Fischer 10:51pm
Somehow this poor guy who owns a plumbing company in Texas is now taking all kinds of heat through no…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Do the terrorists win if they don't show this movie? Do the terrorists win if you don't go see this…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago