- Leaders detail tentative budget deal 1:05pm
- CE project creating delays, impacting businesses 1:04pm
- Council members look back at smoking ban 1:03pm
- Oneida police: Attempted abduction report a hoax 1:02pm
- Survey: Most kids don't have swimming skills 1:01pm
- Appleton's smoking ban turns 10 yrs old 5:04am
Tue, August 21, 2012
The 'new' Kimberly
Well thank goodness we now know that our friends in Kimberly live in a progressive community!
Or would that be a progressive village? It takes a village I've heard.
This is like one of those puzzles where you try to find what's different in the renditions.
So Kimberly has a new logo. What was so important that they had to make a change?
A) Kimberly now has more trees it appears
B) We now know that Kimberly is a village because it says so
C) (as covered above) it's a progressive place
D) The stacks that are no more are now a lighter shade of gray (wasn't that a song in the 60's?)
E) Apparently the sun either rises or sets on Kimberly as well now.
New font and all, celebrate well Kimberly.
Here are some tips to make sure your tribute is a respectful one: Display the flag only between sunrise…
posted by The Good Neighbor 4 hours ago
1. Virginia is the birthplace of the most presidents. Which state is second in turning out presidents? a. New…
posted by The Good Neighbor 1 day ago