- LUUUUUUCCCCCCCC!!! Walk Off HR Wins it for Brewers! 11:20pm
- Man on trial for threatening to kill parents 1:05pm
- Menasha decides not to buy former plant 1:04pm
- Cell phone app leads G.B. police to thieves 1:03pm
- Outagamie Co. Fair starts today 1:02pm
- Group wants more smoking treatments covered 1:01pm
Thu, September 13, 2012
The only thing I hate more than the Bears (well, maybe the Vikings too) is Jay Cutler.
I don't know...
There's just something about this guy that rubs me the wrong way.
Chicago in general is kind like that with me too.
Big city and all that stuff sure, but there's just something about that place I don't care for.
There's an attitude toward us here in Wisconsin that they have that looks down on us. So any time 'little' Green bay can stick it to the big shots in Chicago I'm all for it.
Or maybe it's just the traffic there.
Did I mention I can't stand Jay Cutler?
Packers 27 Bears who cares
Maybe you've heard me relate the bear story on WHBY. If not, here it is: On vacation a week or…
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago
I'm not a parent. Still, I get it. It's your first child. You're thrilled beyond belief. You take pictures. You…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago