Fri, September 28, 2012
A lesson to learn from the "Bearded Lady"
There she is.
No Photoshop here, just a dose of reality and perhaps a lesson or two learned from this woman in line at a store.
Yes, that's a woman with facial hair....lots of it.
Some guy thought it would be funny to snap a picture of her and post it on the internet.
What he didn't count on was learning a life lesson in a complete turn around thanks to the comments people left about her and what he had done.
What happened in the end is that something good came out of something that started ugly. It's a fascinating story that I'll comment on to start the Friday PhilCast.
- Week 2: High School Football Schedule (August 29th) 2:11pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Wednesday, August 27th 12:10pm
- Packers get roster to 75 7:13am
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, August 26th 6:36am
- Brewers Bats Silenced in San Diego 12:09am Aug 26
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, August 25th 6:32am
A Maine lobsterman says he and his 14-year-old daughter caught a one-in-two-million crustacean: a blue lobster. It's just so freaky…
posted by Philcast 8 hours ago
The photo to your right is very-much real, a mess of a sign telling you when you can and can…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago