- LUUUUUUCCCCCCCC!!! Walk Off HR Wins it for Brewers! 11:20pm
- Man on trial for threatening to kill parents 1:05pm
- Menasha decides not to buy former plant 1:04pm
- Cell phone app leads G.B. police to thieves 1:03pm
- Outagamie Co. Fair starts today 1:02pm
- Group wants more smoking treatments covered 1:01pm
Fri, September 28, 2012
A lesson to learn from the "Bearded Lady"
There she is.
No Photoshop here, just a dose of reality and perhaps a lesson or two learned from this woman in line at a store.
Yes, that's a woman with facial hair....lots of it.
Some guy thought it would be funny to snap a picture of her and post it on the internet.
What he didn't count on was learning a life lesson in a complete turn around thanks to the comments people left about her and what he had done.
What happened in the end is that something good came out of something that started ugly. It's a fascinating story that I'll comment on to start the Friday PhilCast.
Maybe you've heard me relate the bear story on WHBY. If not, here it is: On vacation a week or…
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago
I'm not a parent. Still, I get it. It's your first child. You're thrilled beyond belief. You take pictures. You…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago